Rules & Regulation
The aims of the institution to train boys and girls for an all round development of body, mind and spirit.
1.Medium of education is strictly English through special emphasis is stressed on Hindi (Our mother tongue)
2. Medium of instruction in the school is English, students must be spokes English at all times within the school campus.
3. The academic year is from April to March.
4. If a student is absent for fifteen consecutive days without an application, for three days at the beginning of a term his/her name may be struck off from the roll.
5. No student who has been absent from school or is late will be admitted into class without the signed permission of the principal.
6. No student should leave the school premises during class hours without the knowledge and permission of the principal.
7.Any damage to the school property will have to be made good. The decision of the principal regarding the amount is final.
8.The school is not responsible for goods lost should not carry or wears valuable articles when coming to school.
9. During the class hour, Students are not allowed to meet his/her guardian if the matter is very urgent the message will be given to the principal.
10. All students should come to school neat and tidy pupils who are not neatly dressed and student whose general appearance does not conform to such regulation as the school prescribes will be sent home from the class by the principal.
11.The student must become to class with the lesion well prepared homework completed and school Diary should be brought to school.
12.Running, playing and shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
13.Articles found in school or on its premises or to handed over to the office.
14. Parents are expected to co-operate the work of the school in particulars enforcing regularity and discipline, by showing interest in the their children’s progress and by extending the fullest encouragement for participation in Co curricular and extracurricular activities.
15. A student who takes or gives dishonest at an examination will be debarred from the rest of the examination and will get the zero. Such a student dismissed from school.
16. A student who does not appear in the examination or who missed any paper of the half yearly and annual examination.
17. Comics, magazines, newspaper, toys picture, post cards and blades should not be brought to school.
18.The school prayer and pledge must be learned by all students.
Leave & Absence
1. No leave of absence is granted of serious reason and only on previous written by parents or guardians in the leave records page provided in the diary.
2. When a child is ill for the principal a medical certificate should accompany the letter.
3.pupils who are accepted convalescing after and infection diseases or are exposed to any infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school only after permission is obtained from the doctor.
4. All the students are expected to attend their classes on the day before and also on the opening day after coach vacation if the fails Rs. 10/ -for border each day as fine.
5. Students should have at least a minimum 80% of the class attendance per term.
QUATERLY : In the month of September.
HALF-YEARLY : In the month of March.
NOTE. A part from these, there will be three unit test held on every year.